5/15/13

I was a Weight Watchin' a time ago...

Yep, this is the current me! I told my walking partner and missionary friend in Croatia, "I can't wait to get back to America and sign up for WW! It's going to be easy!!" Yeah right! The fact is that watching what you eat anywhere is HARD if you are not committed. I thought that I would use all those cool APPS and I would be set. Well, I have the APPS, I'm just NOT very committed to using them. I must however reclaim control over all it takes to become fit and healthy again. I want to feel better, look better, and not delete anymore pictures of myself again. This is an uphill battle, but I am determined to win it! *Sorry, no pictures with this post. Maybe the next one... all of us girls got bangs again. We can't seem to make up our minds concerning our hair. But then what WOMAN can?!?*

No comments: