5/31/13

Good Morning to find this...

Friday morning I woke up and found a tiny gem in my Facebook newsfeed from my missionary friend, Jayne, in Zagreb, Croatia.  For a long time now I have wanted to join in a Ladies Bible Study online since we have nothing like that in Croatia.  There is a group called Good Morning Girls, and you can join various groups of ladies around the world or create a group yourself to study God's Word.  I never joined a group because I was never in the same time zone.



 I love this idea, and now I really love the fact that they now have this Bible study translated into the Croatian language.  Talk about a blessing!  I have been praying about a way that I can minister in Croatia.  I am far from being able to communicate in the Croatian language intelligently though.  I think this is a really useful tool to draw women in Croatia to the Savior.

Croatia really lacks in Christian Bible Study material that is not based on the Catholic faith.  I can't wait to contact the ladies who started this Bible Study group in Croatia.  I plan to look at both the Croatian and English study just to keep the language fresh on my tongue.

No comments: