5/31/13

A SUPER first week

Well, I did it!  I joined a Croatian/ English Bible study via Facebook and Good Morning Girls or Dobro Jutro Djevojke.  It has been encouraging to see the ladies hungry for God's Word. I am glad that I found this and hope that it helps me in my language learning.  You know, Croatian is the ninth hardest language and mainly only spoken in Croatia.  Thus the need to connect with Croatian women.  Our group has grown so much now, that we have  five smaller groups.

  I have connected with women from Čakovec, our current city.  They have been great at putting up with my broken Croatian.  Thankfully I can post in English and still be understood.  I forgot to mention that our leader is an American who is married to a Croatian.  Such a small world.  I can't wait to get together sometime when we are in Zagreb again.

I never imagined that life would be this way with so much technology.  The fact that I can communicate  at the blink of an eye with people all over the world.  What a blessing!  

No comments: