4/28/13

Sunday traditions revisited

For as long as Kevin and I have been married,we have always used Sunday nights to pile in the bed and go through the Sunday paper. He always started with the funnies and me the sale ads and coupons. Sunday was always a grueling day since Kevin was in a major position at the church.

I always had a plan of attack for Monday- Weight Watchers meeting, Walmart, then usually out with Kevin and the girls. Now things are different since we've lived in Europe... No Weight Watchers meetings, definitely no Walmart, but we do have sale ads. They usually all arrive by Wednesday before the new sale starts on Thursday. Once again, our same tradition continues just on a different day and different country. Oh and BTW... We don't have coupons in Croatia. It's a good thing I didn't get good at the extreme couponing stuff.

Tonight I'm looking at ads on the iPad. Technology has come so far, what did we do back in simpler times?!?


No comments: