3/19/11

A Wonderful Day in Zagreb

Today our church went to Zagreb, the capital of Croatia to pass out tracts and also John & Romans booklets. This was the first time our kids have ever done anything like this. My girls were a bit shy in the beginning asking people to take the booklets. As the day went on they got a little braver. I told them that the Lord would be happy in how many OR how few they gave out. NUMBERS is not important. What is important is that the Word of God was put into many Croatians hands by ALL of our team.

Ally told me when it was over,"This is much harder than my math class!" I would have to agree. Many people don't want to hear about the Gospel. Lots of people refused the Gospel today and many told us they were Catholic. What remains is that they are still lost. One lady told me today in English that she is a faithful Catholic and has 3 Bibles at home. This is so sad tha she has the Word, but has probably never read of how she can be saved. I told one lady today that being a Baptist or a Catholic didn't matter as far as Heaven was concerned. It is the relationship that we have with Jesus Christ by putting our faith and trust in Him.

Our day ended with a trip to the Zagreb Zoo. The kids loved it and it brought back memories for Kevin and I of when we came over on our survey trip 5 years ago.

No comments: