2/27/11

A Great Lord's Day

The temperatures were a bit cold on this flurryish Sunday morning, but our hearts were quickly warmed with wonderful singing and preaching from God's Word. I kept the younger ones today in the nursery today and realized that I need to learn this language quickly. They love to tell me "They don't understand English.", especially when they aren't listening. Kids are so smart.

The children this afternoon were a bit wild n wooly. They charged into church with 20 minutes to spare and (possibly get into trouble). Next thing I know big foam puzzle pieces are being slung everywhere.

I bet they were a bit surprised when my usually "quiet" self came in there and told them to pick up every piece right that minute. Most of them knew better!!!! I know they were laughing at my English. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment around here.

No comments: