9/28/13

Our last Sunday

Today is our last official Sunday at our home church here in Richmond, Virginia. We have enjoyed worshipping with our church family while here on furlough.  They have been a blessing. Please pray for Kevin as he is preaching that God would use him in a mighty way.  Whisper a prayer for the kids and I as well as we will be leaving some wonderful life long friends.  Anyone who knows me, knows that it doesn't take much to make me emotional.

So, to whoever reads my blog, (and I say that because I only have a few commenters) and don't really know who my audience is. Our service starts at 10:45, so please don't forget to remember us then.  Who knows, I might be able to link this service for your viewing pleasure by next week. 😊

Thanks you all. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments: