8/22/13

Trim Healthy Mama

Many of you may have traveled or are traveling down the road called "Weight Loss Journey" a time or two.  Why is it that when that road gets bumpy and hard to follow, we give up.  Maybe we have hit a weight loss plateau. Maybe we have cheated one too many times and the weight is slowly creeping back on us.

I too have walked that road a time or two.  I had a lot of success with Weight Watchers after having Ally.  I lost 25 pounds and then started deputation a year later!  Needless to say, I gained it all back and then some...another pregnancy!!

I often wonder if I will ever make my goal weight and feel comfy with the way I look and feel?  I want to desperately, how about you?  What is stopping us?  We all know that the weight didn't come on us overnight.

Just recently through Facebook I have heard a lot about Trim Healthy Mama.  I joined the fan page and saw before/after pictures of women that looked just like me.  They all looked amazing!  I had to know their secret, so I bought the e-book.  The thoughts behind their plan is that our bodies are being bombarded by way too much fat and carbs together.  Our bodies cannot handle that kind of eating.  These ladies have come up with a plan to simply just separate high fat meals from those with sensible carbs.  This way your body can focus on burning on fuel at a time and then burning your own body fat.  I have not been following the plan to the letter, but I have lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks. 

If you are interested in knowing more about Trim Healthy Mama, the best place to start is HERE.  I will say that this diet may not be for everyone. 

No comments: