10/11/11

Our first field trip

I miss going to Graves Mountain in Virginia to the Apple Festival to enjoy "all things apple". Not to mention the spectacular Autumn views of leaves changing all around us! Well, today was our first field trip to Haus des Apfels in Austria. They had a restaurant, museum, and many different kinds of apples to choose from. We had a wonderful time when we finally got there. The food was okay... meats and cheeses and bread platter with other things as well. We didn't see the museum, the owners only spoke German, but the views were pretty awesome! On our way back home we stopped by the pump king stand and picked out some to decorate and cook with. I would share some pictures, but today I used my "nice" old camera that still uses film. I wanted good pictures and this camera hadn't been used in a while. So....... when I gets the film developed, I will share! LOL.

No comments: