4/11/10

I"m a Bargain shopper

I can't pass up a bargain!!! Most of the time, if I see it and it is almost dirt cheap, I think that I must have it! Deputation has kind of changed me a little... bargain prices are a must, but our tiny car and budget can only allow so much.

About a month ago I started looking for winter clothing to put away for the kids to take to Croatia. Clothing there is so expensive and often cheaply made I have been told. So I started at the local kids consignment shop and boy am I glad I did!!

I found the BEST $1.00 rack in the whole world!!! There were tons of clothing on it from shirts to skirts and jeans to jackets. The best part of all is that everything was only $1.00. When it was all said and done, I only spent $23.00 and got so many great things for the kids. Many of the pants still had tags on them too. I even found a long jean skirt, which is very hard to come by. I was able to buy clothes in several sizes so they can grow into them. The Lord sure had me in the right place at the right time.

Since that day I have been able to find shirts and sweaters at Kohl's for really good prices as well. Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.


* I'm gonna have to post pics of my finds later.*

No comments: