2/25/10

IKEA or Bust!


Just doing a little window shopping for my new home in Croatia and NEEDED to pick up the latest catalog! I forget how much I love this store until I walk in and the kids want to try out all of the sofas! LOL Then they want to make a wish list of what they want their room to look like. All in all, it was a really cheap date night/ fun night with the kids. The only thing we left with was a bag of meatballs, Lingonberry preserves, and gravy packet. Meatballs you say... lingonwhat?, haven't you been to IKEA?! One can never leave without trying the meatball combo... soooo GOOD!





We can't wait until we can shop for real at the IKEA in Austria right by my sweet sister in law Melinda.(She and her husband are missionaries there.) Take a look at how my meatballs turned out:


No comments: