10/31/09

Knifty Knitting Projects

I had alot of time on my hands while traveling in the car so I desided I would try my hands at knitting!!! This is coming from a momma who is still working on a baby blanket since my first pregnancy back in 2001! LOL The traditional way that is.... until... I found this cool contraption called the Knifty Knitter. The first set I bought looked like a set of hoops to make hats of differents sizes and anything else round. The second set I bought at the craft store with a 50% off coupon, they are rectangle and make scarves, blankets, and if you are really good, you can put together fancier projects.

So far I have made an infant cap for a new nephew that is coming in December and a scarf for one of my girls. I am almost finished with a second scarf for my other daughter. I love those things. Today, I picked up another project book for when I get really good. Maybe one day I will learn to knit and crochet with just the needles.

* I will post pics as soon as I can *

No comments: