10/6/09

It's Been a While

There was so much I wanted to post from the summer, but time just got away from me. Maybe I'll post some of the high lights from our summer =). I think I can safely say that fall is upon us! It certainly is one of the most wonderful times of the year!! Apple pie, cool & crisp air, sweaters, hot cocoa, a dazzling color show of leaves. How GREAT is our GOD!
We are currently trying to finish our deputation and get to the field God called us to. NEEDED- a few good supporting churches! Actually we are going to be quite busy this fall with Missions Conferences. PTL! =) I don't know for sure when we'll be able to go, but HE does, and will get us there in His timing.

UPDATE on NOAH: We took him to Children's hospital on Sept. 18 and met with the team. He weighed in at 23 lbs and is getting taller too. This means that he has no lost but gained weight. (2 lbs to be exact) Some how they were not completely satisfied according to the CDC growth chart for a 3 year old boy. In my opinion and his pediatrician we think he is doing great. Baby steps are better than nothing. He is also doing better not packing his cheeks with food. I wish I could say that he will gain another 5 lbs like they want. Time is what that is going to take. As long as he is eating a variety of food and swallowing it all with no problems I am satisfied. We will leave the rest up to the Lord. He is well enough to go to Croatia with us and that is the most important thing!

No comments: