2/6/08

THE BROWN FAMILY ON THE ROAD!

Our family answered the call to the country of Croatia back in 2004. We were approved with the BBFI in 2005 & started full time deputation January 1 2006. Since then our life has been like a whirlwind. We have been "blown" all over the US sharing our burden for the Croatian people. A lot has happened since we started traveling: we added a new baby boy to our family, upgraded to a BIG van, & the girls have started BIG school. Even though we are almost finished with our deputation we hope that you will follow us as we finish our journey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI! I come to you from Tori´s blog. I am a fellow Baptist missionary wife to the country of Spain! We live in the NW in a good size city called Gijón.

It was such a blessing to learn that you will be going to Croatia. My family and I will start praying for your family as you look forward to getting to the field and for your deputation. We know it can be a long road.

God bless you sister. May I add a link to your blog on my blog?

In Christ
Dani Joy